I am an Accredited Performance Psychologist with the Irish Institute of Sport. I have over 13 years of experience and education in the field of performance psychology. This provides me with an understanding of people’s behaviour and what can be put in place to enhance their performance and in achieving their goals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology from the University of Limerick.
- Masters in Psychology of Performance in Sport and Health from Queens University Belfast.
- Masters in Performance Psychology from the University of Ulster.
- Postgraduate (Masters level) in Workplace Wellbeing and Health Promotion from Galway University.
I have carried out additional training in:
- Professional training in Mindfulness.
- Effective Visualisation techniques.
- Understanding and applying techniques for Behaviour change.
University of Limerick
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology
Masters in Performance Psychology
Masters in Sports & Exercise Psychology
National University of Ireland Galway
Level 9 Postgraduate in Health Promotion: Workplace Wellness, Pubic Health Education & Promotion
Université Rennes 2
Certificate in Cutting Edge Technologies in Physical Activity
University of Bermingham
Imagery & Visualisation